Payroll – Cloud & On Premise
With over 50 payroll experts, Gavdi is one of the most experienced payroll consultancies in the EMEA region. Payroll is a crucial process which requires high quality and timely data inputs, combined with logical, accurate calculations and appropriate outputs. SAP provides market-leading payroll solutions that offer a proven global payroll engine that is seamlessly tied with a leading next-generation core HR system, so you can be assured that your payroll will be safe, fast, and accurate.
SAP ERP™ HCM Payroll
Gavdi has an unrivalled expertise in deploying SAP Payroll, which has recently extended to Employee Central Payroll, SAP’s cloud version of its award winning payroll engine.
This payroll solution is a sophisticated, powerful product with full tax compliance and approval for each country that it serves.
It has comprehensive retroactive accounting functionality, in addition to sophisticated data validation functionality.
- Full online reporting history
- Complete automation of occupational absence schemes– including off-setting of statutory payments
- Multiple employment scenarios are supported
Employee transfers across the organisation are supported without the need to end the old employee number and use a new employee number for payroll. The same employee number will be used.
SAP provides a powerful suite of reporting tools including, but not limited to, the following:
- Customer specific payroll exceptions reporting (for example of significant value changes from one payroll period to the next)
- Payment/deduction analysis reporting
- Automatic controlled updates via ‘XML’ from local tax authorities (e.g. tax codes, student loans etc.)
- Seamless year-end reporting
- Real Time Information (RTI)
The remuneration statement engine will be used to generate payslips from payroll results. These can be viewed online, printed, or both.
Gavdi is able to help organisations to deploy and/or maximise their SAP ‘on premise’ investment. We can also, over time, assist organisations with a transition to cloud – either fully using the SAP SuccessFactors HCM solution or through tactical deployments of individual modules.
Employee Central Payroll
SAP Employee Central Payroll provides organisations with the opportunity to manage their payroll using SAP’s award winning Payroll Engine, but with the flexibility of the cloud.
- Consolidated platform supporting all payroll types: hourly, salaried, regular or simulation runs
- Real-time financials integration
- Standard delivered tax reporting capabilities
Integrations: Real-time integrations with both HR and Finance – one source of data
Scalability: Ability to efficiently manage payroll processes for organisations of all sizes with variety of payment frequencies and Terms & Conditions
Compliance: Reduced manual intervention. Data Validation and Audit Trail
Gavdi EasyPay is an SAP Employee Central Payroll solution that combines proven SAP Payroll technology, Gavdi leading payroll practices and expert service delivery in a solution that represents the next generation of payroll process automation. When combined with our Business Process Outsourcing solution, it also incorporates Payroll Bureau services, an unrivalled combination in good practice and good execution – paying people on time and accurately.
We have used our payroll expertise to create an Employee Central Payroll solution with pre-developed content based on best practices and powered by SAP’s award-winning Payroll Engine across multi-country payroll scenarios. With Gavdi EasyPay there is a faster return on investment alongside significant cost savings, with a fully compliant local solution. Customers regain control of payroll processes quickly and easily, with a simple implementation cost, yearly subscription fee and ongoing support.
Historically speaking, Payroll projects have typically been a long and drawn out process. With Gavdi EasyPay, delivered by Gavdi’s BPO service, we import our pre-built solutions and adjust it to meet your needs – a simple payroll solution that caters for local payroll needs.
- Best Practice Separation of HR and Payroll Administration tasks – the Payroll tasks menu enables payroll to manage their workload effectively.
- One-Click monitoring – giving payroll early insight into data quality issues via Gavdi developed country-specific validation rules.
- Three-Click payroll – ensuring that all country-specific payroll process requirements are met, including producing bank payment files, statutory/third-party reports and payslips accessed via employee enablement (self-service capability).
- Overall Visibility – KPI data is highly visible for Payroll and Finance users so they have quick, real time, insights without needing to wait for reports to be produced.
Gavdi EasyPay provides a cost-effective methodology to quickly deploy our version of SAP’s award-winning payroll solution, which provides the ‘engine’ for our solution. Our implementation methodology, Gavdi Activate, takes a realistic and cost-effective approach to the implementation of Gavdi EasyPay. Our methodology leverages industry best practices, with a common set of tools and processes, resulting in the most efficient utilisation of project resources to realise project objectives.
SIGNIFICANT COST SAVINGS
REGULATORY AND STATUTORY COMPLIANT
PROVEN – BASED ON SAP’S WORLD’S LEADING EDGE PAYROLL ENGINE
FULL TRANSPARENCY OVER THE COMPLETE END-TO-END PROCESS
DESIGNED FOR CUSTOMERS OF ALL SIZES
Why do customers choose Gavdi to deploy their SAP Payroll solution?
We have used this expertise to create an Employee Central Payroll solution with pre-developed content based on best practices and powered by SAP’s award-winning Payroll Engine. With Gavdi EasyPay there is a faster return on investment alongside significant cost savings. Customers regain control of payroll processes quickly and easily, with a simple implementation cost, yearly subscription fee and ongoing support.