Sales Manager MENA
Can you sell professional HR solutions and are you looking to join a market leader?
Since its establishment in 1999, Gavdi has grown into a leading global provider of services within the SuccessFactors market. Gavdi operates in 11 countries in the EMEA region, with over 250 consultants. Our Middle East and North Africa (MENA) business, located in Dubai, is our fastest growing operation and due to this growth we have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and self -motivated individual to join our sales team there. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a proven track record in HR software/services sales, preferably SuccessFactors, and be excited by being a part of a growing business.
What we are looking for:
Gavdi is looking for an experienced sales person based in the UAE, who can drive local sales initiatives into new and existing SAP accounts in the region. This person will have the drive, motivation and experience to lead sales initiatives and close opportunities, as well as the inter-personal skills to work effectively with C-Level customers and colleagues.
What you’ll do:
- Manage lead generation activities
- Seek out new opportunities to engage with clients
- Sell SAP SuccessFactors and our services to HR executives and other decision makers
- Work closely with SAP sales executives to create joint proposals to win new business
- Have (or quickly develop) a thorough understanding of the SAP SuccessFactors suite of solutions
- Hit a realistic sales target that rewards for good performance.
What we are looking for:
- Good sales experience with ability to be self-organised and motivated – you’ll be hungry for success
- Good HR sales experience and/or experience in Human Resources services/operations – you’ll know what makes HR ‘tick’
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with personal integrity and ethics – you’ll set the industry standard
- Ability to interact at senior levels within organisations, with high empathy levels – you’ll be able to understand customer needs and issues
- Able to work to tight deadlines and achieve sales targets – you’ll thrive in a competitive environment and working under pressure
- Self-starter with a willingness to work alone and collaboratively in a team environment – you’ll be able to motivate yourself and enjoy working in a team of experts
- Fluent English (essential) and Arabic (preferred)
What you’ll get:
- This role offers a very competitive base salary, commission and benefits based on candidate experience.
For more information on this exciting career opportunity
Please send your curriculum vitae to John Clifford: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gavdi is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
The Gavdi Group is an employee-owned company with a proud Scandinavian heritage and an outstanding reputation for delivering award-winning SAP and SuccessFactors Solutions.
Since we opened our first office in Copenhagen in 1999, our history is one of continuous innovation and expert delivery in the area of SAP solutions. We have used our success to expand our areas of operation in to 13 countries in the EMEA region, much of which was driven by customer demand.
Gavdi has built a reputation of providing an unrivalled depth of reliability, trust and partnership with all of our customers. As a result the Gavdi family has grown in size and stature to 300 employees, with over 250 consultants.