Sales Manager MENA – Arabic & English
Can you sell professional HR solutions and are you looking to join a market leader?
Gavdi, Since its establishment in 1999 has grown into a leading global provider of services within the HR sector. We provide Human Capital Management consulting and technology services to companies using SAP as a foundation, of their IT. Today more than 250 consultants operate across our offices in 13 different countries. Due to our continued growth and expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and self -motivated individual to join our MENA sales team. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a proven track record in sales and be excited by being a part of an innovative business.
What we are looking for:
Gavdi MENA is looking for an experienced sales person who can drive sales initiatives into larger accounts in the MENA market. This is both a direct and indirect sales role where responsibilities include seeking out new opportunities and closing new business to existing SAP and ‘net-new’ customers.
What you’ll do:
- Sell both SAP SuccessFactors subscriptions and Gavdi services to HR executives and other decision makers.
- Work closely with SAP sales executives to create ‘winning’ proposals jointly to win new business (where SAP sell subscriptions direct).
- Have (or quickly develop) a thorough understanding of the SAP SuccessFactors suite of solutions.
- Be willing and able to make telephone calls, presentations and provide demonstrations to customers.
- Create and deliver, working with the Gavdi Service Delivery Team, winning responses to proposals and presentations directly to customers.
- Deliver a realistic sales target for both subscriptions and services
What we are looking for:
- Good sales experience with ability to be self-organised and motivated – you’ll be hungry for success.
- Good HR sales experience or experience in Human Resources services/operations – you’ll know what makes HR ‘tick’.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with personal integrity and ethics – you’ll set the industry standard.
- Fluent English and Arabic; verbal and written comprehension; another language is an additional benefit.
- Ability to interact at senior levels within organisations, with high empathy levels – you’ll be able to understand customer needs and issues.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and achieve sales targets – you’ll thrive in a competitive environment and working under pressure.
- Self-starter with a willingness to work alone and collaboratively in a team environment – you’ll be able to motivate yourself and enjoy working in a team of experts.
What you’ll get:
- Good Basic + Benefits + Bonus
For more information on this exciting career opportunity
Please send your curriculum vitae to mailto: email@example.com
Gavdi is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
The Gavdi Group is an employee-owned company with a proud Scandinavian heritage and an outstanding reputation for delivering award-winning SAP and SuccessFactors Solutions.
Since we opened our first office in Copenhagen in 1999, our history is one of continuous innovation and expert delivery in the area of SAP solutions. We have used our success to expand our areas of operation in to 13 countries in the EMEA region, much of which was driven by customer demand.
Gavdi has built a reputation of providing an unrivalled depth of reliability, trust and partnership with all of our customers. As a result the Gavdi family has grown in size and stature to 300 employees, with over 250 consultants.