PXMSOFT Certify & Comply
Avoid certification expiry, monitor learning progress, and identify competency gaps.
Today industries are presented with a variety of challenges in terms of competencies and certifications. Maintaining strict records that prove your company is compliant with employee training standards, operating regulations, and health and safety requirements.
Failing to keep adequate training and compliance records can result in serious problems for a business. From warnings and fines, to loss of operating licenses and penalties, companies who let their compliance tracking slip, can face serious repercussions. The management and maintenance of training and regulatory compliance records can be a complex task.
In reponse to this, Gavdi Group has developed a bespoke solution called “PXMSOFT Certify & Comply” which simplifys and streamlines the management of your certification and compliance requirements.
Unique selling points
Keep track of employee competencies, certifications, and associated training through an easy-to-use, interactive solution for managers and employees. PXMSOFT Certify & Comply provides a single overview of all competencies and training requirements across your organisation.
Easy to use
Customizable to your business
Built on the SAP Business Technology Platform, PXMSOFT Certify & Comply is available anywhere, on any device with internet access, as a browser application integrated into SAP SuccessFactors.
- The integration with SAP SuccessFactors ensures that your people data is always up to date
- A secure end-to-end SAP-based solution guarantees data privacy and mitigates risk
- Avoid expired company critical certifications and competencies
- Track the lifecycle of every competency for each employee
Why PXMSOFT Certify & Comply
- A consolidated view of all the information within your organisation concerning employee competencies and certifications
- Visualize and identify critical employee competency and training gaps
- Improved learning management – Employees are guided towards training to support them in reaching a higher proficiency
- A single source of truth for competencies and certifications – Avoid the risk of expired company critical certifications and competencies
- Enhanced Skills Management
- Compare employee competences to recognize gaps of skills in your teams
Download White Paper
Learn about the benefits of PXMSOFT Certify & Comply