Technical Consultant with SAP HCI Experience
Gavdi, since its establishment in 1999 has grown into a leading global provider of services within the HR sector. We provide Human Capital Management consulting and technology services to companies using SAP as a foundation, of their IT. Today more than 250 consultants operate across our offices in 13 different countries. Due to our continued growth and expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and self -motivated individual to join our UK team.
This is a truly great opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding international company that offers great career progression and the chance to participate in SAP HCM Projects, both On-Premise and SuccessFactors, in a global environment. At the end of the day it is your personal qualifications and your ability to learn and grow quickly, your personal drive and strong communication that are the most important factors to succeed in Gavdi. We offer you challenging projects with focus on value adding services for our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining effective communication channels within the organization to better manage SAP outages and system activities including contributing to issues and sharing information.
- Integrating SAP HR and SuccessFactors with internal/external systems
- Define technical landscape architecture for SAP HR and SuccessFactors implementations
- Defining and carrying out workflow strategies that will position the organization to effectively manage the implementation.
- Lead and manage customer’s business requirements
Skills and Experience
- Strong business analysis skills
- HR business experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with SuccessFactors/SAP HCM solutions would be desirable, but not essential
- Highly detailed understanding of SAP systems and associated change management processes
- Knowledge of SaaS integration architecture design principles and common HCM integration design
- Programming skills in XML, HTML, CSS, SQL will be highly advantageous
- At least 1 Project implementation experience in HCI integration (SAP ERP to SuccessFactors Integration experience will be highly advantageous)
- Skilled in management and review of specifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to express the rationale for selecting the best alternative to complete a task
- Provide timely and quality advice
- Ability to effectively transfer knowledge
- Solid level of problem analysis and resolution skills
- To work effectively both within a team environment and be self –motivated, able to work with minimal supervision
For the right person we offer a competitive salary, benefits and an attractive bonus package.
What you’ll get:
- Good Basic
For more information on this exciting career opportunity please send your curriculum vitae to mailto: email@example.com
Gavdi is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace
The Gavdi Group is an employee-owned company with a proud Scandinavian heritage and an outstanding reputation for delivering award-winning SAP Solutions.
Since Gavdi opened the first office in Copenhagen in 1999, our history is one of continuous innovation and expert delivery in the area of SAP solutions. We have used our success to expand our areas of operation to more than 15 offices in 11 countries within Europe and the Middle East. Gavdi has built a reputation of providing an unrivalled depth of reliability, trust and partnership with all of our customers. As a result, the Gavdi family has grown in size and stature to 300 employees, with over 250 consultants.