Junior / Medium Experienced Payroll (PY) Consultant
About the Role
Due to a number of successes and project wins, Gavdi UK are currently looking for a payroll consultant to support our business and revenue goals by providing high quality delivery of SAP SuccessFactors projects.
Prior consulting experience is a big plus, but not essential. Candidates should have strong functional skills and should be to contribute to business process discussions during blueprinting. Experience of implementation planning, fit/gap analysis, configuration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support of SAP Payroll solutions would also beneficial for this role.
Qualified candidates must have completed at least one full life cycle implementation and have at least two year’s functional configuration experience in payroll and at least one of the following SAP Human Resources sub-modules (PA, PD, OM).
Skills and Experience
- Configuration and maintenance of settings in SAP Payroll and at least one other sub-module including PA, PD or OM. This should include: Wage types, Payslip, absence schemes, pension schemes and personal calculation rules.
- Good knowledge of HR/Payroll best practice
- Creative problem resolution and clear business analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Payroll integration with other SAP modules such as Time Management, FICO.
- Practical experience of configuring Pension Auto Enrolment and Real Time Information.
- Demonstrated understanding of Payroll processes.
Other useful, but non-essential experience
- Experience with HR Transformation projects
- Knowledge of Travel and Expense Management; Compensation Management
- Ability to write functional specifications, experience interfacing with external systems, such as clocking systems.
- Ability to clearly, concisely and thoroughly communicate and document business processes with Payroll operations.
- Payroll Support experience
- Experience in applying or testing HRSPs / Legal Changes.
Gavdi will compensate according to skills and experience – we will pay the right salary for the right person. Typically, the package includes:
- Good Basic Salary
- Rewarding Bonus Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Car Allowance
Please apply to Richard Stanton initially via email: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential discussion.
The Gavdi Group is an employee-owned company with a proud Scandinavian heritage and an outstanding reputation for delivering award-winning SAP and SuccessFactors Solutions.
Since we opened our first office in Copenhagen in 1999, our history is one of continuous innovation and expert delivery in the area of SAP solutions. We have used our success to expand our areas of operation in to 12 countries in the EMEA region, much of which was driven by customer demand.
Gavdi has built a reputation of providing an unrivalled depth of reliability, trust and partnership with all of our customers. As a result the Gavdi family has grown in size and stature to 300 employees, with over 250 consultants.