Come and Work for the fastest growing SuccessFactors consultancy in Europe!
About the role
Due to a number of recent successes and exciting project wins, Gavdi is looking for SuccessFactors Consultants across our Group in Europe, and we are especially interested in consultants to strengthen our Portugal team. The consultant will support our high-quality delivery of SuccessFactors Support projects with exciting customers across the globe.
We are looking to expand our capabilities with dynamic, motivated Support consultants who will accelerate our growth even further.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ability to work in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment and be a team player
- Work on Support projects and provide analytical thinking to solving challenging issues from our customers
Keeping our customers satisfied by direct, professional interaction and timely delivery of the services
- Willingness and enthusiasm to (further) develop your SuccessFactors configuration skills
- Always remain a committed and collaborative team player
Skills and experience
- Have a good functional understanding of the SuccessFactors suite
- Experience with SAP HCM is a plus, but not required
- Experience with Support / service delivery
- Professional customer-facing communication skills
- Learning capacity and the drive to acquire new skills based on interaction with colleagues, SAP and customers
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Training in SuccessFactors applications (we will consider all or any modules in the suite)
- Preferably with active SuccessFactors Certification(s)
- Experience in working efficiently with remote teams and customers
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines, while effectively managing priorities and communicating progress
- Fluent in English (at business level)
What we offer
- A highly competent team considered to be best-in-class
- A compensation package reflecting your skills and experience
- An ongoing development of your skills and the opportunity to take on more responsibilities as you grow
- A team of fun colleagues and always ready to assist with a smile and a professional attitude
We aim to attract talented and highly qualified consultants having the ambition to make a difference. Our culture is identified by our professionalism, teamwork, integrity and combined with a great sense of humor.
DID WE GET YOUR ATTENTION?
If you need further information, please contact: Andreia Gonçalves, Group HR Business Partner
Your application must be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Ongoing process