Come and Work for the fastest growing SuccessFactors consultancy in Europe!
About the role
Due to a number of recent successes and exciting project wins, Gavdi is looking for SuccessFactors Consultants across our Group in Europe, and we are especially interested in consultants to strengthen our Portugal team. The consultant will support our business and revenue goals by providing high quality delivery of international SuccessFactors implementation projects and delivering product presentations/demonstrations.
We are now looking to expand our capabilities with dynamic, motivated Implementation consultants who will accelerate our growth even further.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work in a dynamic, innovative environment, focused on “Agile Development”
- Help international customers to implement SuccessFactors and improve their existing HR Processes and Technologies
- Develop best-in-class technical skills as you take on challenging project work – designing, building and ensuring end-user adoption of SuccessFactors solutions for international customers
- Willingness and enthusiasm to (further) develop your SuccessFactors configuration skills
- Always remain a committed and collaborative team player
Skills and experience
- Have a good functional understanding of the SuccessFactors suite
- Experience with SAP HCM is a plus, but not required
- Be able to analyze business requirements and propose the best possible solution
- Provide best-practice guidance to international customers on their business processes
- Professional customer-facing communication skills
- Willingness and enthusiasm to (further) develop SuccessFactors configuration skills
- Create and deliver SuccessFactors demonstrations and presentations
- Learning capacity and the drive to acquire new skills based on interaction with colleagues, SAP and customers
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Training and Certification in SAP SuccessFactors applications (we will consider any modules in the suite)
- Experience in working efficiently with remote teams and customers
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines, while effectively managing priorities and communicating progress
- Fluent in English (at business level)
- Willing to travel
What we offer
- A highly competent team considered to be best-in-class
- A compensation package reflecting your skills and experience
- A broad variety of assignments and challenging, international projects
- An ongoing development of your skills and the opportunity to take on more responsibilities as you grow
- A team of fun colleagues and always ready to assist with a smile and a professional attitude
We aim to attract talented and highly qualified consultants having the ambition to make a difference. Our culture is identified by our professionalism, teamwork, integrity and combined with a great sense of humor.
Did we get your attention?
If you need further information, please contact: Andreia Gonçalves, Group HR Business Partner
Your application must be addressed to email@example.com
Deadline: Ongoing process