Gavdi Labs is looking for front-end developers for cloud and mobile solutions in projects for some of the largest companies in the Europe, based in Portugal.
Who we are
Gavdi Labs is an IT consultancy company, part of the Gavdi Group. We deliver support and services, centered on SAP solutions and other leading software vendors’ technology. Our primary focus is in advisory, implementation and development in the areas of SAP ERP, Cloud Solutions, Mobile Solutions and User Experience.
Our desire to innovate is personified by our employees who take us from the ordinary to the extraordinary.
What we are looking for
We particularly value clear, logical thinking, good communication skills, a focus on quality, and the ability to work well in a team. We work in an Agile environment using modern innovative technologies and we are interested in talking with smart, motivated people with a passion for technology and innovation.
This graduate role will offer you the chance to grow your skills and experience and use your problem-solving abilities in a busy and innovative environment.
What you’ll do
- Work in a dynamic, innovative environment, where concepts such as “Active Prototyping” and “Agile Development” are central cornerstones.
- Help clients implement previously unimaginable concepts whilst working with cutting edge enterprise technology.
- Participate in a strong learning and innovative workshop program – Structured mentoring & coaching.
- Develop best-in-class technical skills as you take on challenging project work – designing, building and supporting solutions for clients.
- Be part of a team of IT specialists working in client-facing roles with some of the world’s best-known companies.
What you’ll bring
- A strong interest and awareness of technology and innovation.
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team in a demanding but rewarding environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to build consensus and generate excitement and enthusiasm for new innovative technologies.
What we offer
- Ahighly competentteamconsideredtobe bestinclass
- A compensation package reflecting your skills and experience
- A broadvarietyof assignments and challenging projects
- Anongoing developmentofyour skills
- A team of colleagues with a great sense of humor and always ready to assist with a smile and a professional attitude
We aim to attract young talented and highly qualified people having an ambition of making a difference. Our culture is identified by our professionalism, teamwork, integrity and combined with a great sense of humor.
Did we get your attention?
If you need further information, please contact:
Andreia Mendes, Global HR Business Partner at +351 912 517 518
Your application must be addressed to email@example.com
Deadline: Ongoing process
Gavdi Group is an awarding winning SAP reseller, systems integration partner and SAP innovator who provides a wide range of customer solutions and services. As one of Europe’s fastest growing consultancy groups, Gavdi delivers a complete portfolio of SAP software solutions and ‘add-ons’ that complement and enhance their existing SAP portfolio, whether that be traditional SAP ‘On-Premise’ or newer ‘Cloud’ technologies.
Gavdi Labs was created to address our customer’s needs and requirements in an ever-evolving digital landscape. By providing a range of innovative solutions that are tailored to an individual organisation’s needs, we are able to meet their goals and objectives, whilst also being mindful of costs and budgets. Gavdi Labs adopt the latest technologies and innovations faster, to create a customer experience that is as compelling and effective as our solutions. Our customer-focused, innovation-fuelled culture enables us to produce ‘off-the-shelf’ solutions that can be tailored to meet individual needs.