SAP SuccessFactors Consultant
Come and Work for the fastest growing SuccessFactors consultancy in Europe!
About the role
Due to a number of successes and project wins, Gavdi are looking for SuccessFactors Consultants across our Group in Europe, and we are especially interested in consultants for the Dutch market. The consultant will support our business and revenue goals by providing high quality delivery of SuccessFactors projects and delivering product presentations/demonstrations. To be successful it will be important that consultants are fully conversant in the SAP SuccessFactors Human Capital Management (HCM) area and be confident in front of customers.
Having cross-trained many of our existing HCM consultants, we are now looking to expand our capabilities with new SuccessFactors consultants who will accelerate our growth even further.
Duties and responsibilities
- Be able to analyze business requirements and propose the best possible solution
- Create and deliver demonstrations and presentations
- Provide best-practice guidance to customers on their business processes
- Configure the SuccessFactors application to meet customer needs
- Bring in additional consultants and technical resources as necessary
- Master and maintain detailed knowledge of SuccessFactors’ product-suite configuration options
- Respond to Requests for Proposals as necessary
- Always remain a committed and unselfish team player
Skills and experience
- Trained in (preferably certified) SAP SuccessFactors applications (we will consider all or any modules in the suite)
- 2+ years experience implementing HCM application software, preferably SuccessFactors
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- HTML/XML coding experience is preferred, but not required
- Experience developing and presenting clear and concise product briefings
- Highest level of professional courtesy, mutual respect, and ethics
- Interaction with senior executives across multiple industries
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
Gavdi will compensate according to skills and experience – we will pay the right salary for the right person. Typically, the package includes:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Rewarding Bonus Scheme
- Pension Contribution
- Car Allowance
- Laptop & Smartphone
Please apply to Rogier Halvers initially via email: email@example.com to arrange a confidential discussion.
The Gavdi Group is an employee-owned company with a proud Scandinavian heritage and an outstanding reputation for delivering award-winning SAP and SuccessFactors Solutions.
Since we opened our first office in Copenhagen in 1999, our history is one of continuous innovation and expert delivery in the area of SAP solutions. We have used our success to expand our areas of operation in to 12 countries in the EMEA region, much of which was driven by customer demand.
Gavdi has built a reputation of providing an unrivalled depth of reliability, trust and partnership with all of our customers. As a result the Gavdi family has grown in size and stature to 300 employees, with over 250 consultants.