Experienced CEC senior consultant
What does Gavdi do?
Gavdi is a leading provider of consulting services within the HCM suite and the ambition is to also become the leading provider of services within the CEC suite. We execute our services to empower our customers to service and facilitate their overall strategy in the best way, based on their existing technology platform. We hereby bridge the gap between our customers’ business needs and the technology platform.
SAP Customer Engagement and Commerce (CEC) is poised to change the face of customer interactions for businesses across the globe. With solutions such as SAP Hybris Commerce Suite, SAP Cloud for Service, SAP Cloud for Sales and SAP Hybris Marketing SAP are transforming how both B2C and B2B businesses engage their customers. Gavdi sees a big potential in this business area and will over the next years build a team of highly skilled consultants to provide the best strategic, functional and technical consulting services. This is where we need you.
Your focus will be
As a CEC senior consultant your job is to join projects within the SAP Customer Engagement and Commerce suite at some of the largest companies in Europe. In addition, you can also be requested to participate in pre-sales activities.
Depending on your role in a project, your tasks could be:
- Analyze and identify existing customer processes
- Present and execute workshops
- Discuss and align customer processes with standard processes
- Implement, configure and customize systems
- Create specifications
- Train users
- Use best-practice methodologies and accelerators for software implementation and development
We expect you to have skills and experience within some of the below mentioned:
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
- SAP Hybris Commerce Suite
- SAP Hybris Marketing
- SAP CRM and SAP BCM on-premise
- CRM processes in general
- Designing mock-ups
- Mobile solutions
- Agile processes and methods
- You have a Master’s Degree (i.e. cand. polyt, cand. IT. or similar), but you might also just be extremely talented and have discovered your potential and skills in several successful projects
- You have at least 4 years of working experience with SAP CRM on-premise or hybris solutions.
- You are ambitious and have an outgoing and winning personality
- You can inspire both customers and colleagues with your drive
- You have excellent problem solving, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills combined with diplomatic flair
- You have experience with working with virtual teams across organization and countries
- You are motivated by continuous learning and by developing new skills
We value people that are committed to delivering superior results to our customers. We value diversity and new ideas.
At Gavdi we offer:
- A challenging working environment in a professional, successful and ambitious company
- A highly competent team considered to be best in class
- A compensation package reflecting your skills and experience a broad variety of assignments and challenging projects
- A team of colleagues, with a great sense of humor and always ready to assist with a smile and a professional attitude.
We will support and inspire you to bring out the best of your skills and look forward to see an ongoing development of both you as a person, and your skills. We see this as a natural part of your personal development in Gavdi.
We aim to attract talented and highly qualified people having an ambition of making a difference.
Do you want to be a part of our team?
If you are interested in applying for this position in Gavdi, then please send us the latest version of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “CEC senior consultant”
Deadline: Ongoing process
The Gavdi Group is an employee-owned company with a proud Scandinavian heritage and an outstanding reputation for delivering award-winning SAP and SuccessFactors Solutions.
Since we opened our first office in Copenhagen in 1999, our history is one of continuous innovation and expert delivery in the area of SAP solutions. We have used our success to expand our areas of operation in to 12 countries in the EMEA region, much of which was driven by customer demand.
Gavdi has built a reputation of providing an unrivalled depth of reliability, trust and partnership with all of our customers. As a result the Gavdi family has grown in size and stature to 300 employees, with over 250 consultants.