What We Do At Gavdi
Gavdi is a leading provider of consulting services within the HCM suite. We execute our services to empower our customers HR Organisation to service and facilitate their overall strategy the best way, based on their existing technology platform. We hereby bridge the gap between our customers business needs and the technology platform the have founded their business on. In collaboration with our customers, our highly skilled consultants create solutions that develop the best platform on which our customers can grow their business even further. It is an essential ambition for Gavdi to keep on facilitating such an environment. We do that via business consulting, system implementation and integration, optimal use of technology and constantly fine-tuning the business via application management services to our customers.
Gavdi Denmark is looking for Java developers for cloud-, mobile solutions and projects for some of largest companies in the Europe.
Your job is to provide end-user solutions to our customers, based on best-practice methodologies of software development. This is done in an inspiring development environment, where you will be working with all areas of the organization. We will support and inspire you to bring out the best of your skills and look forward to see an ongoing development of both you as a person, and your skills. We see this as a natural part of your personal development in Gavdi.
The solutions you will be providing include (but are not limited to):
- Java Enterprise solutions, e.g. for integration scenarios and data exchange in Enterprise Environments.
- Integrated Portal Solutions
- Lightweight mobile apps, built on modern techniques and open source frameworks – such as Cordova, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Angular.js, Node.js, etc.
- User-friendly frontend applications, such as dashboards – based on modern Web development concepts.
We expect you to have knowledge within most of below mentioned tools:
- JAVA JEE
- Open source framework and technologies for Java
- Web development (jQuery, HTML5, CSS3)
You have working experience with:
- Java Enterprise development
- Java Spring Framework
- Agile development Processes and Methods
- Use Cases and Use Case-based test
- You have a Master’s Degree (i.e. cand. polyt, cand. IT. or similar), but you might also just be extremely talented and have discovered your potential and skills in several successful projects
- You have experience from the consulting business and the role of bringing solutions to customers fits you well.
- You have at least 3-5 years of working experience developing solutions based on Java.
- You have an outgoing personality and you shine when making a presentation and have no difficulties seeing yourself in a pre-sales role as part of the job.
- A highly competent team considered to be best in class
- A compensation package reflecting your skills and experience a broad variety of assignments and challenging projects
- An ongoing development of your skills.
- A team of colleagues, with a great sense of humor and always ready to assist with a smile and a professional attitude.
We aim to attract young talented and highly qualified people having an ambition of making a difference. Our culture is identified by our professionalism, teamwork, integrity and combined with a great sense of humor. Gavdi Denmark got offices in Copenhagen and Randers. Our customers are located all over Denmark, so we are looking for new colleagues, who can be re-situated in both regions
Your application must be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Ongoing process
The Gavdi Group is an employee-owned company with a proud Scandinavian heritage and an outstanding reputation for delivering award-winning SAP and SuccessFactors Solutions.
Since we opened our first office in Copenhagen in 1999, our history is one of continuous innovation and expert delivery in the area of SAP solutions. We have used our success to expand our areas of operation in to 12 countries in the EMEA region, much of which was driven by customer demand.
Gavdi has built a reputation of providing an unrivalled depth of reliability, trust and partnership with all of our customers. As a result the Gavdi family has grown in size and stature to 300 employees, with over 250 consultants.