Graduate IT Help Desk Support/ Part Time
Who we are
Gavdi Group is an awarding winning SAP reseller and systems integration partner, who provide a wide range of customer solutions and services. As one of Europe’s fastest growing consultancy groups, Gavdi delivers a complete portfolio of both ‘on premise’ and ‘cloud-based’ SAP software solutions – solutions that underpin the growth and productivity in organisations of all sizes and industries.
What we are looking for
This role would suit an enthusiastic self-starter who is looking to develop a career in the technology sector. If you are currently studying IT or a recent IT graduate, this part time role will offer you the opportunity to kick start your career in a busy and innovative environment.
We are interested in talking with smart and motivated people with a passion for technology and innovation. At the end of the day it is your personal qualifications and your ability to learn and grow quickly, your personal drive and strong communication that are the most important factors to succeed in Gavdi. For the right candidate, we will provide flexible working hours and will also facilitate your needs around periods of examination.
What you’ll do
- Support user provisioning tasks such as provisioning/deprovisioning of entitlements and accounts for the user base, access rights certification, and role based access, administration and privileged account maintenance on a range of platforms, systems and applications.
- Provide excellent customer service to end users as needed to include owning and managing tasks to resolution.
- Reviews and makes recommendations for current security policies and procedures to ensure adequacy and effectiveness to maintain information security and protect systems from unauthorized use.
- Performs other IT system and security functions and projects as assigned.
What we are looking for
- Proficiency in General Network Knowledge (TCP/ IP)
- Advanced skills in the use and administration of both MS Office and Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft’s Administrative Tools and Microsoft PowerShell.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of Cisco products.
- Understanding and knowledge of security, encryption and certificate requirements.
- An aptitude in understanding and adapting to new technology.
- A demonstrable enthusiasm for technology.
What you’ll get
You will get to influence decisions in relation to IT-management, IT-processes and security across the Gavdi Group. You will be supporting the group in both cloud and ‘on premise’ solutions, whilst working with fellow IT professionals in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment.
For more information on this exciting career opportunity.
Please send your curriculum vitae to mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Gavdi Group is an employee-owned company with a proud Scandinavian heritage and an outstanding reputation for delivering award-winning SAP and SuccessFactors Solutions.
Since we opened our first office in Copenhagen in 1999, our history is one of continuous innovation and expert delivery in the area of SAP solutions. We have used our success to expand our areas of operation in to 12 countries in the EMEA region, much of which was driven by customer demand.
Gavdi has built a reputation of providing an unrivalled depth of reliability, trust and partnership with all of our customers. As a result the Gavdi family has grown in size and stature to 300 employees, with over 250 consultants.