SAP SuccessFactors Project Manager
Come and Work for the fastest growing SuccessFactors consultancy in Europe!
About the role
Due to a number of recent successes and exciting project wins, Gavdi is looking for an experienced SuccessFactors Project Manager in the Belgian team. The Project Manager will support our team and business by combining a delivery role (project management) and business development (presales, sales, operational management).
Having cross-trained many of our existing HCM consultants, we are now looking to expand our capabilities with a Project Manager who will accelerate our growth even further.
Duties and responsibilities
- Motivate and manage Project Teams
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with colleagues and clients
- Create and deliver demonstrations and presentations
- Support the sales cycle
- Deliver high quality projects
- Always remain a committed and unselfish team player
Skills and experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills. You are able to motivate and manage project teams as well as you are able to plan, execute and monitor delivery for self and others
- You have the influencing skills and personal presence to successfully represent at the highest level (both externally and internally, both formally and informally)
- Training or project experience in SAP SuccessFactors applications (we will consider all or any modules in the suite) is a big plus.
- Project Methodologies such as Prince2®, ASAP® or BizXpert (or equivalent)
- Change Management methods and tools experience
- Fluent in Dutch and French. English is a big plus.
- Highest level of professional courtesy, mutual respect, and ethics
Gavdi has a competitive reward package according to skills and experience – we will pay the right salary for the right person.
Please apply initially via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention you apply for Belgian office to arrange a confidential discussion with our local Managing Director.
The Gavdi Group is an employee-owned company with a proud Scandinavian heritage and an outstanding reputation for delivering award-winning SAP and SuccessFactors Solutions.
Since we opened our first office in Copenhagen in 1999, our history is one of continuous innovation and expert delivery in the area of SAP solutions. We have used our success to expand our areas of operation in to 12 countries in the EMEA region, much of which was driven by customer demand.
Gavdi has built a reputation of providing an unrivalled depth of reliability, trust and partnership with all of our customers. As a result the Gavdi family has grown in size and stature to 300 employees, with over 250 consultants.