SAP SuccessFactors Junior Consultant
Come and Work for the fastest growing SuccessFactors consultancy in Europe!
About the role
Due to a number of recent successes and exciting project wins, Gavdi is looking for SuccessFactors Consultants across our Group in Europe, and we are especially interested in consultants for the Belgian market. The consultant will support our business and revenue goals by providing high quality delivery of SuccessFactors projects and delivering product presentations/demonstrations.
Having cross-trained many of our existing HCM consultants, we are now looking to expand our capabilities with dynamic, motivated, junior consultants who will accelerate our growth even further.
Duties and responsibilities
- Be able to analyze business requirements and propose the best possible solution
- Willingness and enthusiasm to (further) develop SuccessFactors configuration skills
- Create and deliver demonstrations and presentations
- Provide best-practice guidance to customers on their business processes
- Always remain a committed and unselfish team player
Skills and experience
- Experience in HR and/or IT consulting. Relevant experience in SAP is a big plus
- Training in SAP SuccessFactors applications (we will consider all or any modules in the suite).
- Highest level of professional courtesy, mutual respect, and ethics
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Dutch and English. French is a big plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Gavdi will compensate according to skills and experience – we will pay the right salary for the right person. Typically, the package includes:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Rewarding Bonus Scheme
- Pension Contribution
- Car Allowance
- Laptop & Smartphone
Please apply initially via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention you apply for Belgian office to arrange a confidential discussion with our local Managing Director.
The Gavdi Group is an employee-owned company with a proud Scandinavian heritage and an outstanding reputation for delivering award-winning SAP and SuccessFactors Solutions.
Since we opened our first office in Copenhagen in 1999, our history is one of continuous innovation and expert delivery in the area of SAP solutions. We have used our success to expand our areas of operation in to 12 countries in the EMEA region, much of which was driven by customer demand.
Gavdi has built a reputation of providing an unrivalled depth of reliability, trust and partnership with all of our customers. As a result the Gavdi family has grown in size and stature to 300 employees, with over 250 consultants.