Gavdi, since its establishment in 1999 has grown into a leading global provider of services within the HR sector. We provide Human Capital Management consulting and technology services to companies using SAP as a foundation, for their IT. Today more than 250 consultants operate across our offices in 11 different countries. Due to our continued growth and expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and self -motivated individual to join our sales team. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a proven track record in sales and be excited by being a part of an innovative business.
Gavdi is looking for an experienced sales person who can drive sales initiatives into larger accounts in the local market. This is both a direct and indirect sales role where responsibilities include seeking out new opportunities and closing new business to existing SAP and ‘net-new’ customers.
What you’ll do:
- Sell both SAP SuccessFactors subscriptions and Gavdi services to HR executives and other decision makers.
- Work closely with SAP sales executives to create ‘winning’ proposals jointly to win new business (where SAP sell subscriptions direct).
- Have (or quickly develop) a thorough understanding of the SAP SuccessFactors suite of solutions.
- Be willing and able to make telephone calls, presentations and provide demonstrations to customers.
- Create and deliver, working with the Gavdi Service Delivery Team, winning responses to proposals and presentations directly to customers.
- Deliver a realistic sales target for both subscriptions and services.
What we are looking for:
- Good sales experience with ability to be self-organised and motivated – you’ll be hungry for success.
- Good HR sales experience or experience in Human Resources services/operations – you’ll know what makes HR ‘tick’.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with personal integrity and ethics – you’ll set the industry standard.
- Fluency in German (business fluent) and English is essential.
- Ability to interact at senior levels within organisations, with high empathy levels – you’ll be able to understand customer needs and issues.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and achieve sales targets – you’ll thrive in a competitive environment and working under pressure.
- Self-starter with a willingness to work alone and collaboratively in a team environment – you’ll be able to motivate yourself and enjoy working in a team of experts.
What you’ll get:
- €120,000 OTE + Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
For more information on this exciting career opportunity
Please send your curriculum vitae to mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at Gavdi without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression. Gavdi is proud to be equal opportunity employer.