Since its establishment in 1999 Gavdi has grown into a leading global provider of services within the HR sector. We provide Human Capital Management consulting and technology services to companies using SAP as a foundation of their IT. Today more than 250 consultants operate across our offices in 13 different countries. Due to our continued growth and expansion and recent wins, we have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and self -motivated individual to join our team in Copenhagen, Denmark.
This is a truly great opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding international company that offers great career progression and the chance to participate in SAP HCM Projects, both On-Premise and SuccessFactors, in a global environment.
As Project Manager, you will have at least 3 years relevant experience, including at least 2 full project life cycles, with relevant experience and/or qualifications in Prince2®, AcceleratedSAP® or equivalent.
At the end of the day it is your personal qualifications and your ability to learn and grow quickly, your personal drive and strong communication that are the most important factors to succeed in Gavdi. We offer you challenging projects with focus on value adding services for our customers. We do that by balanced work-life conditions, a high degree of personal decision-making, less hierarchical bureaucracy and by making you part of a team that are able to really make a difference and not just talk about it.
Your ideal qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or human resources with a Project Management Certificate such as Prince2®, ASAP® or BizXpert or Agile certification or experience at a similar level.
- Change Management methods and tools experience (e.g. Slack, Asana, Basecamp)
- Fluent in English
- 3 years of relevant working experience in HR or IT project management
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications including Project
- Experience in managing a project team
- Willingness to travel up to 30 days per year
You have strong communication skills and you are able to clearly demonstrate the advantages of a proposed approach or solution. You have the influencing skills and personal presence to successfully represent at the highest level- externally and internally, formally and informally, inspiring confidence and respect for both the functions represented and as an individual and you can build long-term relationships with colleagues and clients.
You have excellent presentation skills and are able to motivate and manage project teams as well as you are able to plan, execute and monitor delivery for self and others. You are able to generate and communicate clear business reasons for implementing technical solutions.
As a Project Manager you will lead a team and ensure that all project deliverables are on schedule, in the right quality and on track. You will plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of specific projects. You will submit project plans, project deliverables, prepare status reports and effective project communication plans.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager:
- Lead a team of consultants to achieve project requirements, deadlines and schedules
- Identify and resolve project issues and handle conflicts with stakeholders
- Prepare project status reports
- Coordination of change requests
- Use technology to ensure all parties are informed on schedule and budget
- Lead team in meeting client expectations and project deliverables
- Conduct post-project evaluation
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the internal methodology and toolbox
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to work on the best projects
- Really nice colleagues
Please send your application with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marked ‘Project Manager’
Gavdi is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Candidates for this role must have the right to live and work in Denmark.