Java Developer – Web and Mobile Solutions
Gavdi Lab is looking for Java developers for web, cloud, and mobile solutions and projects for some of largest companies in the Europe.
What does Gavdi Lab do?
Gavdi Lab is an IT Consultancy that delivers advisory, solutions and products. We help our customers make the most of their IT investments by combining insight in technology and true business understanding with a profound need to make a difference.
Our focus areas are advisory and development in the areas of ERP, Business Intelligence, Portal and Mobile focusing on technologies from SAP and Microsoft combined with our expertise in Java, mobile, and web development.
What are you going to do?
You will be a treasured member of the Gavdi Lab’s Right Sourcing team. You will participate in the development of new products and releases in the web and mobile space. You will also participate in customer projects as a technical consultant. We believe the regular project participation is an important part of keeping the end-user perspective when doing product development – and an inspiration for further improvements.
We will support and inspire you to bring out the best of your skills and look forward to see an ongoing development of both you as a person and your skills. We see this as a natural part of your personal development in Gavdi.
Initially, you will participate in the development of the following products
- Gavdi Document Service, a cloud service for generating e.g. regulatory compliant documents
- Gavdi Mobile Suite, a lightweight mobile business app, built on modern techniques and open source frameworks
We expect you to have knowledge within most of below mentioned tools
- JAVA JEE
- Open source framework and technologies for Java
- Web development (jQuery, HTML5, CSS3)
You have working experience with
- Java Enterprise development
- Java Spring framework
- Agile development processes and methods
- Use Cases and Use Case-based test
If you have knowledge about any of the following technologies, we will certainly appreciate it
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform
You must speak the following languages on a business professional level
- English – the corporate language in Gavdi is English
- Portuguese – you will work out of our office in Lisbon
- You have a Master’s Degree, but you might also just be extremely talented and have discovered your potential and skills in several successful projects
- You have experience from the consulting business and the role of bringing solutions to customers fits you well
- You have at least 3-5 years of working experience developing solutions based on Java
- You have an outgoing personality and you shine when making a presentation and have no difficulties seeing yourself in a pre-sales role as part of the job
- A highly competent team considered to be best in class
- A compensation package reflecting your skills and experience
- A broad variety of assignments and challenging projects
- An ongoing development of your skills
- A team of colleagues with a great sense of humor and always ready to assist with a smile and a professional attitude
We aim to attract young talented and highly qualified people having an ambition of making a difference. Our culture is identified by our professionalism, teamwork, integrity and combined with a great sense of humor.
Your application must be addressed to email@example.com
Deadline: Ongoing process
Gavdi Denmark was the first company established back in 1999, which founded the Gavdi Group. We are now represented in 10 countries by 250 employees and we expect to grow by +20 percent annually in the years to come. Looking at the Danish SAP HCM market, Gavdi is the leading Company. This also covers the Technology services and Solutions, linked to the HCM-services, to Companies, which uses SAP as a foundation for their IT-strategy.
Gavdi Denmark offers the full service range from Strategic Consulting, HCM Advisory and System Implementation to Application Management and Hosting.