Driving Business Value through Travel and Expense Management
How to succeed in your SAP Concur Expense Management implementation
Guest Speakers will include:
- Tuomo Ropponen, Nordic Sales & Marketing Director, Gavdi
- Marko Leppävuori, Lead Consultant, Gavdi
- Nina Ruokonen, Business Development Director, Nordics, SAP Concur
The business travel, expense and invoice landscape is experiencing a rapid evolution, fuelled by emerging technologies, shifting employee expectations, and globalization of Expense, Travel and Invoice management is something that every company must manage.
Whether it’s employees travel, expenses or invoices, it’s important that companies can manage and process expenses in a timely manner. However, this can be difficult as manual processes and limited tools often bog down the process and inhibit efficiency. Also it may be a big step to embark on a new solution implementation journey.
If you are interested in empowering and managing your employee spend with SAP Concur, the world’s leading provider of intelligent expense, travel and invoice management solutions and want to execute implementation with an experienced and award-winning partner, Gavdi , then our following webinar in a series of sessions is a must attend!
In the first session in our series of webinars on the 14th of May, SAP Concur subject matter expert, Nina Ruokonen will provide attendees with valuable insights into how SAP Concur can help you with intelligent spend management. This will be followed by Gavdi’s Lead Consultant, Marko Leppävuori sharing best practises and industry insights into implementing this award winning expense system.
The first webinar on the 14th of May will cover
- Overview of SAP Concur and Gavdi Partnership
- Best practices in implementing an expense solution
- Questions and Answers
Our upcoming webinar is the first in a series of webinars – Register now to access upcoming sessions so you can:
- Get real life examples of how organizations across the globe are undertaking digital transformation journeys to maximize employee productivity, reduce operating expenses, and improve business performance.
- Learn from our panel of industry experts on the challenges of providing business travellers the flexibility they want while maintaining the control and visibility needed to run a highly efficient managed travel program.
- See a hands-on demo of SAP Concur with a special focus on how it can enable cost savings through enhanced visibility and improved compliance with organisational travel and expense policies.
The Gavdi Group is an employee-owned company with a proud Scandinavian heritage and an outstanding reputation for delivering award-winning SAP and SuccessFactors Solutions. Since we opened our first office in Copenhagen in 1999, our history is one of continuous innovation and expert delivery in the area of SAP solutions. We have used our success to expand our areas of operation in to 13 countries in the EMEA region, much of which was driven by customer demand.