SuccessFactors: All aboard with ONB2018 – A simplified HR onboarding experience!
SuccessFactors Onboarding is evolving!
Yes, that’s right, there will be a major transformation with SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding in 2018. These changes have created a lot of interest from customers who are asking lots of questions about what new features will be delivered and how this will support customers’ processes. Having spent several years solutioning SuccessFactors Onboarding, I get many questions about it, the most common of which are:
- Should new customers wait for “Onboarding 2018” or deploy the existing module and upgrade later?
- What changes will be made?
- Will the User Interface be ‘unified’ with other parts of my SuccessFactors solution (to improve user experience)?
I hope that my article will help you get a deeper understanding of what is coming next and help you answer these and other questions:
- What is “Onboarding 2018”?
- Why “Onboarding 2018”?
- What is changing?
- What does it mean for customers and how will they benefit?
- How will “Onboarding 2018” workflow work?
- When is it available?
Should new customers wait for “Onboarding 2018”?
Harsha Vernekar is a Senior SAP SuccessFactors Consultant at Gavdi Group.
She possesses a wide range of experience across multiple modules within the SAP SuccessFactors HCM portfolio. Harsha’s core areas of expertise include Onboarding and Performance & Goals Management.
If you are interested in learning more about SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding – Contact us at email@example.com