Maximising SAP SuccessFactors in a global organisation
With Guest Speaker Mikael Landberg, Senior Vice President HR – DeLaval.
The webinar will share the experience of Mikael Landberg, Senior Vice President HR – DeLaval in the management and implementation of SAP SuccessFactors.
Our guest speaker, Mikael Landberg, will provide attendees with a first-hand account of DeLaval’s implementation of SAP’s Cloud HR suite, SuccessFactors. The webinar will also provide attendees with invaluable insights into DeLaval’s HR processes and how they use these processes to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce.
The webinar will cover
- The role of HR standardisation
- The creation of quality HR processes
- How to attract, develop, engage and retain a diverse workforce
- The role of governance in HR
- Why Delaval chose SuccessFactors
- How and why Delaval chose their implementation partner
- The role of technology in HR transformation
- What was delivered and what were the benefits
The Gavdi Group is an employee-owned company with a proud Scandinavian heritage and an outstanding reputation for delivering award-winning SAP and SuccessFactors Solutions.
Since we opened our first office in Copenhagen in 1999, our history is one of continuous innovation and expert delivery in the area of SAP solutions. We have used our success to expand our areas of operation in to 14 countries in the EMEA region, much of which was driven by customer demand.