Enabling HR in the 21st Century
With Guest Speaker Stacey Paewai, Program Manager at one of the world’s leading banks.
Date : 27th of September at 10.00 a.m. (BST)/11.00 a.m. (CET)
The webinar will share the experience of one of the world’s leading banks of implementing SAP SuccessFactors – a ‘real world’, no holds barred account.
Our guest speaker, Stacey Paewai, will provide attendees with a first-hand account of the bank’s implementation of SAP’s Cloud HR suite, SuccessFactors. The webinar will also provide attendees with invaluable insights and knowledge about leading HR trends and some of the challenges of implementing SuccessFactors in a complex and diverse global organisation.
The webinar will cover:
- Preparing your organisation for the project
- The importance of understanding core requirements when choosing an HR technology
- The pain points – Compliance, legislation, regulation.
- Why the bank chose SuccessFactors
- How and why the bank chose their implementation partner
- The benefits of a proven implementation methodology
- What was delivered and what were the benefits
The Gavdi Group is an employee-owned company with a proud Scandinavian heritage and an outstanding reputation for delivering award-winning SAP and SuccessFactors Solutions.
Since we opened our first office in Copenhagen in 1999, our history is one of continuous innovation and expert delivery in the area of SAP solutions. We have used our success to expand our areas of operation in to 11 countries in the EMEA region, much of which was driven by customer demand.